This weeks Super Kids were Noah and Neela. Both of these two work so hard in Room 13, not just with their learning but also trying hard to be the best that they can be, keeping the Golden Rules, focusing in the learning zone and trying to be good friends to everyone. Congratulations you two, I am so proud of you.
And last weeks super kids awards went to Billie and Gabby. Billie is our only New Entrant this year and she is full of life, full of excitement about learning and prepared to give everything a go! Gabby was chosen for amazing writing and for listening really hard to the advice of her teacher to make her writing even better. Well done girls, I am so lucky to have you in my class!
Remember anyone can win the super kids awards by working hard and following the Golden Rules. I wonder who it will be next week?
Way to go Noah. Keep up the awesome work in your awesome class!
ReplyDelete